The efficient Ezy Channel blind has a channel on the side of the blind to conceal the gap and enclose the area while eliminating the risk and inconvenience of the blind pulling away.
Ezy channel has a weighted bottom bar and is locked off with heavy-duty quick pins. The blind is under constant tension, which is great for high winds. The tautness of the blind has a sleek look to create a beautiful finish to your outdoor area.
- Widths up to 5 m is not a problem
- Easy to use with heavy duty quick pins
- Highest rated channel blind on the market to withstand wind
- Sleek looking blind available in PVC, Visiontex, Docril and canvas
- Side channel and pelmet available in Dulux and Colorbond colour range
- No issues with fabric pulling out in high winds
- Existing Ezy roll blinds can be retro-fitted to Ezy Channel by adding side channel and changing bottom bar.